Salesforce Developer (m/f/d)
We're looking for
...a passionate Salesforce Developer (m/f/d) in Berlin who wants to work for a rapidly growing company in the energy sector with an exciting mix of industrial and commercial colleagues & help us drive projects to optimize our Salesforce development to the next level.
What we have to offer
- A job with meaning: With us, you'll have the platform to make a positive impact on the transition to sustainable heating - Together, we make housing climate-neutral.
- Ideal Work-Life-Integration: Our work schedule is hybrid, allowing you to work remotely for up to 3 days a week.
- Mindfulness and Health: We cover a significant portion of your Urban Sports Club membership.
- Long-Term Successful Collaboration: We want to ensure your stability, so we offer you an unlimited employment contract containing 30 days of vacation.
- Growth and Development: We want you to evolve, therefore we provide tailored training and development opportunities based on your needs.
- Invest in your future: We subsidize your company pension (BA) and savings plans (VWL).
- Climate-Neutral Mobility: You will have the possibility of bike leasing through us.
- Lived Diversity: With us, you are an important part of our unique team consisting of over 40 amazing nationalities.
- Socializing and Events: Team lunches, a stunning office rooftop terrace, after-work beers, get-togethers, legendary brand festivals, and much more.
- Interesting Employee Discounts: Through our partner portal, Corporate Benefits, we offer you the opportunity to access great products at discounted rates.
If you enjoy this
- You will perform Salesforce development in order to bring our processes to the next level
- You are responsible for planning and designing the new features from our org as well as maintaining the current customization
- You will manage the integration of our org with proprietary and third-party applications
- You are experienced with all aspects of software design, test strategies, and Software Development LifeCycle
- You will ensure the quality of salesforce data and its connection to our systems
And recognise yourself here
- Applied and solid long-term experience in Salesforce development
- You have knowledge of Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers and Lightning Components (experience with Apex Enterprise Patterns is a plus)
- Proficiency with sfdx and source control
- You have first experience with TypeScript
- You have full understanding of the declarative capabilities from salesforce as well as the coding possibilities from the platform
- You have a thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines
- Professional business level of English
- Experience with Python is a plus but not required
Your application process
- You go into an initial exchange with Janosch from Talent Acquisition
- If it still fits from both sides, we will send you a short home assignment ( Coding Challenge )
- After this, you get the opportunity to get to know some senior members of the team & discuss the challenge you have submitted.
- Finally, Become a thermondino!
Here we go
Is this exactly the challenge you are looking for? Then don't wait any longer and apply to us. We look forward to getting to know you!
Germany must achieve its climate targets. To do so, the heating turnaround must succeed. This is exactly what we are working on as Germany's largest heating installer. Half start-up, half craftsman's business, we have clearly defined our purpose: Together, we make living climate-neutral. Every family, every home can become climate neutral. The key is to switch completely to green heating. Because heat is the biggest lever for saving millions of tonnes of CO₂ in the building sector every year.
As a market leader with strong investors, we are ready for this unique task. With the power of over 800 employees today, the experience of more than 35,000 installations and the knowledge gained from ten years of development work, we are leading our country towards climate-neutral living. House by house. 16 million times in Germany alone. For all of us.
Become part of our journey now!
Gute Gründe für thermondo
Das ist genau die Herausforderung, nach der Du suchst? Wir freuen uns darauf, Dich kennenzulernen!