QA Engineer (m/f/d)
We're looking for
We are looking for a QA Engineer (m/f/d) for our Berlin-based tech team who will help in creating one of the fastest-growing companies in the heating market.
thermondo combines traditional craftsmanship with digital technology - helping homeowners to quickly and easily find a new, modern and efficient heating system. We are about 700 employees, including over 400 technicians visiting 6,500 homes per month. Who should tackle the challenge of making housing climate neutral, if not us? There are hardly any companies of comparable size in the German trade sector, and certainly not in heating engineering. Become part of our team and advance the energy revolution with us!
You can find out more about our software engineering team at: https://thermondo.github.io/
What we offer
- Our work has a direct impact on the German energy market. Get actively involved in the energy transition and CO2 reduction
- Tech team is the backbone of the company as we are building our own solutions maintaining high code quality with 90% test coverage.
- Freedom to choose a language of your choice. Please have a look at our current stack at https://stackshare.io/thermondo/thermondo & we are not restricted to only this.
- Annual Educational/Conference Budget for training. Professional development opportunities and steep growth curve
- Device of your choice
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work in your home/mobile office up to 3 days a week
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy where you can take up to 30 days of PTO annually
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to internationals
- Great working atmosphere in the spacious loft office with a rooftop right in Berlin Mitte
- Responsible for the planning, execution and documentation of test procedures
- Define test scenarios, test cases, test plans, error and status reports
- Collaborate with the team to define and develop a QA strategy
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Research and compare similar competitor products
Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- You have 3+ years of work experience in software development and testing
- You have experience in testing mobile applications (Android / iOS)
- You have a fundamental knowledge of software development processes
- You have experience with DevOps, Automated testing & CI/CD platforms
- You have exceptional attention to detail with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You show pride and ownership in what you develop
- You have good oral and written English communication skills
- You have experience writing automated integration tests
- You have experience with Salesforce
- You have experience with agile methodologies
- You have worked with different platforms (software systems)
- You can speak German
If this is exactly the challenge you're looking for? We look forward to getting to know you!
Gute Gründe für Thermondo
Das ist genau die Herausforderung, nach der Du suchst? Wir freuen uns darauf, Dich kennenzulernen!