Salesforce (Technical) Admin - Intermediate (m/f/d)
Germany must achieve its climate targets. To do so, the turnaround in the heating sector must succeed. That's exactly what we're working on as Germany's largest heating installer.
Half start-up, half craft business, we have set a clear purpose for ourselves:
Together for climate neutral living.
Every family and every home can become climate-neutral. The key is to switch completely to green heating. Because heat is the biggest lever for saving millions of tons of CO₂ every year.
As the market leader with strong investors, we are ready for this unique task. With the strength of over 700 employees today, the experience of more than 30,000 installations, and the knowledge gained from nine years of development work, we are leading our country to climate-neutral living. House by house. 16 million times in Germany alone. For all of us.
Become part of our journey now!
What we offer
- Our work has a direct impact on the German energy market. Get actively involved in the energy transition and CO2 reduction
- Tech team is the backbone of the company as we are building our own solutions maintaining high code quality with 90% test coverage.
- Freedom to choose a language of your choice. Please have a look at our current stack at https://stackshare.io/thermondo/thermondo & we are not restricted to only this.
- Annual Educational/Conference Budget for training. Professional development opportunities and steep growth curve
- Device of your choice
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work in your home/mobile office up to 3 days a week
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy where you can take up to 30 days of PTO annually
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to internationals
- Great working atmosphere in the spacious loft office with a rooftop right in Berlin Mitte
You will be a key part of our Salesforce team. You are dedicated to salesforce service cloud administration and have strong practical experience with implementation, testing, considerations and limitations of standard salesforce features, tools and Automations. Key features your role will cover include Flows, Omnichannel, Entitlements & Experience Cloud. Your main tasks will be around collaborating with our internal salesforce expert (aka ‘Consultant’) to build & maintain (and where needed assist in integrating) lean and best-practice solutions for user-challenges using native Salesforce tools & features
- Build/Maintenance/Refactoring of solutions and keeping up-to-date with releases. Informs & plan for release related updates with product owner
- Administration, monitoring and maintenance of our Salesforce instance; including, system checks, org cleanup activities, feature enhancements and (configurable) integrations
- Support users with day-to-day application needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various teams to develop new Salesforce functionalities and integrate with other tools. Actively assist implementation projects and in many cases contributing to research, design, implementation, testing/reviews and deployment
While it is nice-to-have, this role does not cover user management or reporting and changes to page layouts / lightning pages is very minimal.
- You have 2+ years of practical configuration experience as a Salesforce Administrator with a focus on: Flows, Omnichannel, Entitlements & Experience Cloud, Data management/Query (incl. basic SOQL/SQL), Formulas & validations
- You have Salesforce Administrator Certification
- You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- You are a Team Player
- You have conversational German Skills
- Optional: You have practical experience with Service Cloud build & administration: incl. experience with service channels (digital experiences/embedded services), Entitlements, Knowledge, and Omnichannel
- You have experience with Deployment tools/Best practices, Data management (e.g. Workbench) & Productivity tools (e.g. SF Macros)
If this is exactly the challenge you're looking for? We look forward to getting to know you!
Gute Gründe für thermondo
Das ist genau die Herausforderung, nach der Du suchst? Wir freuen uns darauf, Dich kennenzulernen!