Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
Germany must achieve its climate targets. To do so, the turnaround in the heating sector must succeed. That's exactly what we're working on as Germany's largest heating installer.
Half start-up, half craft business, we have set a clear purpose for ourselves:
Together for climate neutral living.
Every family and every home can become climate-neutral. The key is to switch completely to green heating. Because heat is the biggest lever for saving millions of tons of CO₂ every year.
As the market leader with strong investors, we are ready for this unique task. With the strength of over 700 employees today, the experience of more than 30,000 installations, and the knowledge gained from nine years of development work, we are leading our country to climate-neutral living. House by house. 16 million times in Germany alone. For all of us.
Become part of our journey now!
What we offer
- Our work has a direct impact on the German energy market. Get actively involved in the energy transition and CO2 reduction
- The tech team is the backbone of the company as we are building our own solutions maintaining high code quality with 90% test coverage.
- Actively participate in the selection of the technologies we want to work with. Please have a look at our current stack at https://stackshare.io/thermondo/thermondo & we are not restricted to only this.
- Annual Educational/Conference Budget for training. Professional development opportunities and steep growth curve
- The device of your choice
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work in your home/mobile office up to 3 days a week
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy where you can take up to 30 days of PTO annually
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-site
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to internationals
- Great working atmosphere in the spacious loft office with a rooftop right in Berlin Mitte
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) in Berlin who will join our international tech team as soon as possible in creating one of the fastest-growing companies in the heating market.
Our website and other customer-facing applications are the touchpoints for all of our customers and the key to the digitization of the energy business. Our business is constantly growing and evolving. New feature requests or requirement changes may emerge every day. As a result, we build software that is highly maintainable to satisfy those needs.
- You will work on all these products, hand in hand with designers, UI/UX researchers, and backend developers.
- You will implement solutions while maintaining a high-quality standard and developing at startup speed.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- You can find out more about our software engineering team at: https://thermondo.github.io/
- You are experienced with writing tests for your code
- You are experienced with CSS framework(s), ideally Bootstrap.
- You always favor quality and testing and have a feeling of pride and ownership for your products.
- You have good communication skills. You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
Nice to have
- You have familiarity with Python/Django
- You have basic UX/UI knowledge
- You have familiarity in working with Heroku
If this is exactly the challenge you're looking for? We look forward to getting to know you!
Gute Gründe für thermondo
Das ist genau die Herausforderung, nach der Du suchst? Wir freuen uns darauf, Dich kennenzulernen!