Product Designer (m/f/d)
We're looking for
... a Product Designer (m/f/d) in Berlin who will join our international tech team as soon as possible in creating one of the fastest growing companies in the heating market.
We're seeking someone with a passion for turning business problems into intuitive solutions for our users. Ideal candidates will be skilled with all aspects of the design process and familiar working in cross-functional product teams.
You will be collaborating closely with product and engineering throughout the product process, using qualitative and quantitative methods to make informed decisions.
Thermondo was founded in 2012 to advance the energy revolution with innovative heating solutions. More than 23,000 heating-system transformations later, we are not only No. 1 in heating system construction, but have also made a lasting difference to the heating market. We are the pioneer and innovation leader in the digitalisation of the trade. The basis for this is the resourceful teamwork of our tech, marketing, sales, development, IT and HR experts. With passion and verve, they fulfill our vision of <2° (less than two degrees).
What we offer
- Full time or part time, permanent contract
- The opportunity to innovate on tools that improve every aspect of the business
- Plenty of opportunities for new ideas and responsibilities
- Any tech equipment you need (Mac/Linux/Windows)
- Flexible working hours and a professional development environment
- An international team, team-building events and 30 days of vacation
- Your work has a direct impact on the German energy market
- Regular feedback as an integral part of employee development (e. g. paid educational leave, conference budget etc.)
- Collaborate with product to determine correct feature implementation
- Ensuring solutions are usable
- Regular creation of prototypes and participating in User Testing
- Design handover documentation for engineering teams
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing user preferences
- Identify new areas of improvement in Thermondo software products
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- 3+ years designing digital products as part of a cross-functional team in an agile manner
- You have experience in the following areas: user research, conceptual design, wireframing, process mapping and UI prototyping
- You leverage prototypes as your primary canvas for communicating ideas
- You constantly test your ideas with real users and iterate
- You’re an expert in at least one prototyping or designing tool: Figma, Sketch, InVision
- A feeling of pride and ownership for your products
- Fluent in English and German
- You get to know our HR representative Julia in a first telephone call
- Then we are looking forward to your visit in our office for an interview with Sami, our CTO and Nick, our PO
- In the last step, you get the opportunity to meet potential new colleagues.
- Expect to show recent work from your portfolio that you’re proud of
That's exactly the challenge you're looking for? We look forward to getting to know you!
Gute Gründe für Thermondo
Das ist genau die Herausforderung, nach der Du suchst? Wir freuen uns darauf, Dich kennenzulernen!