Android Engineer (m/f)
Our Android App is the backbone of our germany wide operation and key to the digitalisation of the Energy business.
It’s an enterprise-grade mobile application which connects field operatives to a RESTful backend. The codebase is written in Java 8 and shifting towards a fully reactive architecture (RxJava).
Our business is constantly growing and changing. New feature requests or requirement changes may emerge every day. As a result we build software that is highly maintainable to satisfy those needs.
We are moving Android development in-house. This transition requires a clear quality first mentality. You will be tasked to implement your own environment. It has to allow you to maintain a high quality standard while developing at startup speed. You will have the freedom to use any tools and resources to achieve your goals. Furthermore, our team of 15 experienced engineers will support you to fulfil your full potential.
- hands on Android experience
- a feeling pride and ownership for your products
- a favor for quality and tests
- ideally familiarity with functional programming
- fluent in English (German is a plus)
Was wir Dir bieten:
- a solid base salary plus bonus
- flexible working hours
- the chance to become a full stack mobile engineer and a polyglott developer
- a great career track in Berlin’s “hottest” startup
- meaning – what you do has a direct impact on the german energy market
- paid educational leave and incl. a conference budget
- freedom to contribute to the open source community